- You are looking for autonomy and the chance to work in a dynamic, yet supportive meritocracy which offers genuine career development.
- You want to use your architectural talents to produce creative and inspiring designs for client projects.
- You relish the opportunity to work with clients to solve their design challenges and deliver the workplace of their dreams.
Hill Start International Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment company working with quality clients to represent exceptional career opportunities across Australia.
Our client is a commercial design, construction and fit-out specialist servicing a highly profitable niche market in Australia. Established 30 years ago, they have both large-scale national clients with multiple nationwide projects and numerous smaller clients across Australia. They have their own internal architectural design studio and business is booming!
They create unique commercial spaces for their clients to ensure that they stand out in their marketplace.
We have been exclusively engaged to recruit a skilled and creative architect to be responsible for ensuring architectural designs are delivered in good time and to a high standard.
Specific duties will involve.
- Provide architectural designs for construction and fit-out projects across Australia. Complete concept design and full documentation from tender to ultimately hand over to clients for construction.
- Work as a key, senior contact in the design team to lead client projects and inspire and coach junior architectural design team members.
- Prepare work to a high standard and adhere to all required regulations e.g. NCC, Green Star and Disability Access.
- Coordinate and attend client meetings. Present documentation packages for client review.
- Liaise with external consultants, engineers and project managers. Prepare and submit detailed designs to local authorities.
The business is well-established and has excellent prospects for the future. They have survived and thrived over the last few years and operate in a relatively recession-proof industry sector. This is a crucial role for an expanding business. Creative and eye-catching designs for client projects ensures increased revenue opportunities and aligns with the company’s commitment to the highest standards of customer satisfaction. This person will become a key member of skilled and passionate team and this is seen as a long term role within the business.
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate.
- Architectural qualification coupled with quality architectural experience.
- Architectural experience for retail, commercial, office, education or healthcare projects will be especially of interest.
- Highly computer literate with knowledge of Revit, Adobe suite and MS Office.
- First class communication skills to be able to lead and influence client discussions and meetings.
- Full eligibility to work within Australia.
The company is offering a superior remuneration package in line with experience and expectations. The role will be based at the Geelong head office with working from home several days a week. There will also be occasional travel to client locations across Victoria/Australia.
In the first instance, please submit your CV and any accompanying information to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40232 and we will be in touch with you to discuss this opportunity in more detail. Confidentiality and discretion assured.