- Take your career to the next level working on varied and interesting commercial projects nationwide.
- Work as part of a skilled architectural design team of seven. Superb Design Director for leadership and mentoring. Push your skills.
- Long term career role with a well-established and growing business of national significance in Australia. First class culture, team spirit and support. Hybrid work from home and office.
Hill Start International Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment company working with quality clients to represent exceptional career opportunities across Australia.
Our client is a nationwide provider of specialist design, construction and fit out solutions to a highly profitable niche market in Australia. We have been engaged to recruit an enthusiastic new team member to add another all-round Architectural Designer to join their busy design team.
This business has a track record of successfully completing projects nationwide and continues to reinforce their position as a design and market leader in their field. They understand their customers and provide high quality and creative design solutions to ensure that their clients also stand out in their marketplace.
Specific duties will involve.
- Provide architectural designs for construction and fit-out projects across Australia. Complete design work from concept design to full documentation.
- Prepare work to a high standard and adhere to all required regulations e.g. NCC, Green Star and Disability Access.
- 3D concept modelling and rendering using Revit.
- Occasionally visiting client sites for evaluation and measurement.
The business was founded 30 years ago and has excellent prospects for the future. They have survived and thrived through COVID and operate in a relatively recession-proof industry sector. Working as part of a talented and passionate design team, there is plenty of scope to genuinely add design flair to interesting and challenging projects.
Due to the diverse skill set of the department, this role would most likely appeal to an architectural graduate with 3 to 6 years of quality architectural experience. The remuneration on offer will align with your experience.
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate.
- Degree or equivalent tertiary education in architecture.
- Architectural design and drafting knowledge and experience.
- Advanced rendering and 3D concept modelling skills, ideally with Revit.
- Good understanding of relevant building codes and regulations.
- Knowledge and experience of Adobe and Microsoft Office products.
- Design flair and creativity.
- Willingness to work hard and become an active member of an enthusiastic and professional team.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
The role will be based at the Geelong headquarters and there may be occasional travel to client locations across Victoria/Australia.
This is a long-term career role with the opportunity to develop your skills and over time. Furthermore, this role represents a chance to work with some of the most creative and skilled architecture and design specialists in this sector in Australia.
In the first instance, please submit your CV and any accompanying information to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40230 and we will be in touch with you to discuss this in more detail.