Hill Start International Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment company working with quality clients to represent exceptional career opportunities across Australia.
Our client is a nationwide provider of specialist design, construction and fit out solutions to a highly profitable niche market in Australia. We have been engaged to recruit an enthusiastic new team member to add another all-round Architectural Designer to their busy design team.
This business has a track record of successfully completing projects nationwide and is continuing to position themselves as a design and market leader in their field. They understand their customers and provide high quality and creative solutions to ensure that their clients stand out in their marketplace also. Working with a highly talented design team this role will be an integral part of ensuring the successful delivery of projects for clients.
Specific duties will involve;
- Provide architectural design for construction and fit-out projects across Australia. Complete design work from concept designs to full documentation.
- Prepare work to a high standard and adhere to all required regulations.
- Internal and external concept development, including architectural plans, floor plans and associated services (joinery, plumbing, electrical etc).
- Occasionally visiting client sites for evaluation and measurement and also to understand individual client requirements.
- 3D concept modelling and rendering using Revit.
The business is well-established, growing rapidly and has excellent prospects for the future. Working closely with a talented and passionate internal management team, there is plenty of scope to genuinely add design flair to interesting and challenging projects.
Due to the diverse skillset of the department, this role could suit a talented recent architectural graduate or someone with architectural design experience.
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate;
- Degree or equivalent tertiary education in architecture.
- Architectural drafting knowledge and experience. Understanding of the NCC, Green Star and Disability Access is valuable.
- Advanced rendering and 3D concept modelling skills, ideally with Revit.
- Knowledge and experience of Adobe and Microsoft Office products.
- Design flair.
- Willingness to work hard and become an active member of a very enthusiastic and professional team. Time management and self-motivation.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
The role will be based at the Geelong headquarters and there may be occasional travel to client locations across Australia.
This is a long-term career role with the opportunity to establish and develop your skills and in so doing experience all aspects architectural work as they relate to the business. Furthermore, this role represents a chance to work with some of the most creative and skilled architecture and design specialists in this sector in Australia.
In the first instance, please submit your CV and any accompanying information to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40205 and we will be in touch with you to discuss this in more detail.