Hill Start International Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment company working with quality clients to uncover exceptional career opportunities across Australia.
Our client is a rapidly expanding, quality driven landscape design, construction and maintenance firm, creating and maintaining high quality gardens for many high-profile individual and corporate clients in Brisbane. They have been extremely successful providing first class solutions to ensure clients receive the very best care and maintenance for their prized gardens and are consequently growing rapidly.
This a dynamic family business whose founders and staff are passionate about horticulture and providing the best quality service and plants to clients. We have been asked to recruit a creative and skilled Designer to take responsibility for designing and costing client landscaping projects.
This role will be an integral part of accomplishing their growth potential and the successful person will be a highly valued team member.
Specific duties will involve;
- Provide high quality design solutions to clients and creatively find a solution that meets all of their requirements.
- Undertake site measurements and produce quantities of materials etc required to complete projects in order to provide timely design and cost estimates for customers.
- Provide tender packages for supplier and subcontractor pricing. Negotiate with suppliers and subcontractors to ensure projects can be completed and best value solution is found.
- Interact with other team members, project managers, senior staff etc as required.
- Interact positively with customers and proactively inquire about further projects to be involved in.
This is a crucial role for an expanding business. It is anticipated there is a substantial growth opportunity for the business and the successful person will be a key part of this exciting stage of growth.
This is an exceptional career opportunity for a dynamic and proactive person specifically looking to take their career to the next level as part of a rapidly growing, well respected business. The role is based at the smart Brisbane HQ and will involve some travel to client locations across Brisbane.
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate;
- Quality, accurate and creative landscape design experience.
- Good understanding of the landscape design and costing process.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and willing to take responsibility for client design projects.
- Able to continue to grow the role and improve processes as the volume of client projects increases.
- Eligibility to work in Australia. Commitment to a long-term career in this sector.
The role will be located in central Brisbane at the company’s impressive and professional office.
The company is offering a superior remuneration package to attract the best.
In the first instance, please submit your CV and any accompanying information to the Recruitment Consultant, Budd Nicholson, quoting reference JH40202 and we will be in touch with you to discuss this opportunity in more detail.