Division Manager – Irrigation Systems
Hill Start International Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment company working with quality clients to uncover exceptional career opportunities across Australia.
Our client is a rapidly expanding, quality driven landscape construction and maintenance firm, creating and maintaining high quality gardens for many high-profile individual and corporate clients in Brisbane. They have been extremely successful providing first class solutions to ensure clients receive the very best care and maintenance for their prized gardens.
This a dynamic family business whose founders and staff are passionate about horticulture and providing the best quality service and solutions to clients. We have been asked to recruit a a specialist Technician or Engineer to lead the new irrigation division to grow the division through quality irrigation design and pricing for clients as well as ensuring installations are delivered on time and to a high quality standard.
This role will be an integral part of accomplishing their growth potential and the successful person will be a highly valued team member.
Specific duties will involve;
- Work with site supervisors to install new client irrigation systems. Ensure connection of systems to mains water and power.
- Design and quote irrigation systems for corporate and residential customers.
- Grow the division with additional staff members as required.
- Support maintenance and repair where necessary for existing irrigation systems.
- Source and test innovative new irrigation products to assess suitability for client projects.
This is a crucial role for an expanding business. It is anticipated there is substantial growth opportunity for the new irrigation division and the successful person will lead this exciting stage of growth.
This is an exceptional career opportunity for a dynamic and proactive technical and commercial executive with knowledge and experience of domestic and commercial irrigation systems. The role is based at the smart Brisbane HQ and will involve a fair bit of travel to client locations across Brisbane.
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate;
- Excellent knowledge of irrigation systems.
- Technically capable to be able to design and install irrigation systems.
- Commercially focused and driven to ensure high quality irrigation systems are installed for clients.
- Able to grow this division and lead a growing team for the future.
- Eligibility to work in Australia. Commitment to a long-term career in this sector.
The role will be located in central Brisbane at the companies impressive and professional office.
The company is offering a superior remuneration package to attract the best.
In the first instance, please submit your CV and any accompanying information to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40198 and we will be in touch with you to discuss this opportunity in more detail.