Hill Start International Pty Ltd is a specialist
recruitment company working with quality clients to uncover exceptional career
opportunities across Australia.
Our client is a commercial fit out and construction specialist servicing a highly profitable vertical market in Australia. They have both large-scale national clients with multiple nationwide projects and numerous smaller clients across Australia and provide exceptional commercial outcomes by delivering projects on time and to budget.
Importantly, they create unique commercial spaces for their clients, thanks to a talented internal team offering an end to end design and construction service.
Reporting to the Project Director, this new role will be an integral part of accomplishing the strategic growth plan and the successful person will be a highly valued team member. This is seen as a long term career role in the business.
Specific duties will involve;
- Effectively manage client projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and to budget.
- Plan and ensure exceptional outcomes for clients across multiple concurrent projects nationwide.
- Plan and monitor construction budgets and deliver effective cost control across projects.
- Effectively manage all trades and services contractors/personnel, including site meetings.
- Site visits before and during construction phase. Also, final inspection and project handover to clients.
This is a crucial role for a rapidly expanding business. Superior delivery of projects for clients results in increased revenue opportunities and ensures the company’s commitment to the highest standards of customer service. This person will become a key member of an experienced and passionate team.
To succeed in this role you will need to demonstrate;
- Construction project management experience, ideally across a wide range of commercial projects.
- Retail, office, education, laboratory or healthcare construction experience will be highly regarded.
- Enthusiastic, professional and committed to a quality customer experience.
- Expert at building and maintaining relationships, as well as problem-solving, focused on getting positive results from tradespeople and contractors.
- Able to be hands on with regard to site management and ensuring client projects are delivered in perfect condition and to specification. Fix minor issues on site where appropriate.
- Comfortable with occasional nationwide travel.
- Full eligibility to work within Australia.
The role will be based at the Geelong head office and many of the projects are in Melbourne and wider Victoria, however there will be some travel required to client locations across Australia.
The company is offering a superior remuneration package, which will include salary, super and flexible car package in line with experience and expectations.
In the first instance, please submit your CV and any accompanying information to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40189 and we will be in touch with you to discuss this opportunity in more detail. Confidentiality and discretion assured.