Hill Start International Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment company working with quality clients to uncover exceptional career opportunities across Australia.
Our client is a multi-billion-dollar business based overseas. Over the last 30 years they have grown to become the market leader in their sector in their home market and have identified Australia as a key growth opportunity for their high-quality services. They have chosen Melbourne as their Australian base and have already invested $tens of millions to ensure their success in this new market. The company prides itself on having a corporate culture of integrity, respect and caring for their customers, which is noticeable at every level of the business.
We have been retained exclusively to recruit a Marketing Assistant to work with the senior marketer in Australia, as well as the large marketing team overseas to assist with multiple aspects of marketing communications for Australia. This is a brand-new role and will represent a long-term career opportunity for a motivated and passionate person at the start of their marketing career.
Specific duties will involve;
- Take responsibility for producing marketing material to support the marketing strategy in Australia. Ensure brand consistency across various media and customer touchpoints.
- Update corporate websites.
- Creating and producing marketing collateral, including flyers, posters, and event invites.
- Customer database management to include database and email marketing, whilst ensuring accuracy of information.
- Booking print and radio advertising, including assisting with advertisement copywriting.
- Assist with managing events.
- Marketing analysis.
- Marketing invoicing.
This is a very important position for an ambitious, growing business and as such will be a varied and busy role with a genuine “no two days the same”. You will be part of fabulous, supportive team.
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate;
- Recent marketing graduate with some general marketing experience.
- Good I.T. skills including working with a customer database. Exposure to Mailchimp would be beneficial.
- Highly enthusiastic, energetic and passionate about achieving goals. Confidence to take responsibility for tasks.
- Extremely well organised to manage a busy workload. High attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with internal staff and suppliers.
- Able to work daily from the Melbourne HQ.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
The company is offering a quality remuneration package. There will be a basic salary plus super and benefits.
Equally of value is the opportunity to join a business with exceptional growth and career development potential.
In the first instance, please submit your CV and any accompanying information to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40186 and we will be in touch with you to discuss this opportunity in more detail. Confidentiality and discretion assured.