Graphic Designer – Melbourne
- $multi-billion international business expanding rapidly in Australia. $hundreds of millions already committed to Australian business growth.
- Superb culture of caring, staff development and community engagement.
- Full time permanent role. Long term career opportunities.
Hill Start International Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment company working with quality clients to uncover exceptional career opportunities across Australia.
Our client is a multi-billion-dollar business based overseas. Over the last 30 years, this business has grown to become the market leader in their sector in their home country and have identified Australia as a key growth opportunity for their best-in-class quality services. They have chosen Melbourne as their Australian base and recently invested over a hundred million dollars in creating customer demand. This is a company on the move. The organisation prides itself on having a corporate culture of integrity, respect and caring for their customers, which is noticeable at every level of the business.
We have been retained exclusively to recruit a Graphic Designer to be responsible for all graphic design work for Australia. This is a brand-new role reporting to the Graphic Design Team Leader based overseas. Usually the first week in the role will be spent at the corporate HQ overseas.
Specific duties will involve;
- Responsible for creation and management of all graphic design work and assets for Australia.
- Produce marketing and promotional material such as brochures, advertisements, flyers, signage and newsletters.
- Suggest and develop your own creative ideas for new design projects.
- Ensure design work completed on time.
The company is expanding and developing its presence in Australia so there is a need for content which resonates with Australians. This is a very important role for a substantial and ambitious, growing business and as such will be a varied and busy challenge offering a genuine “no two days the same”.
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate;
- Quality graphic design experience gained either in-house or for graphic design company or agency.
- Excellent skills using Adobe Creative Suite.
- High level of creativity with design flair. Used to turning your creative ideas into reality.
- Highly enthusiastic, energetic and passionate about achieving goals.
- Exceptional planning and organisation skills to manage a busy workload. Able to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with internal staff and present your own creative ideas.
- Able to work daily from the Melbourne HQ.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
The company is offering a quality remuneration package to attract the best. There will be a basic salary plus super and benefits.
Equally of value is the opportunity to join a business with exceptional growth and career development potential.
In the first instance, please submit your CV and any accompanying information to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40183 and we will be in touch with you to discuss this opportunity in more detail. Confidentiality and discretion assured.