Hill Start International Pty Ltd currently provides quality solutions to clients across two business units, executive recruitment and outsourced sales and marketing.
Following our best year ever in 2018 and an epic start to 2019, we have recently won several new and interesting recruitment projects to manage for clients. Consequently, there is a need for an enthusiastic and hard-working person to join the company at this exciting phase of growth.
This role is to work in the recruitment division and will involve researching and contacting high quality prospective candidates for our recruitment roles. We have recently been retained to recruit a senior architect for a long-standing client and so the role will initially involve sourcing for this position.
Specific duties will involve;
- Assist the executive recruitment division with sourcing high quality candidates for our job roles.
- Research potential candidates using a variety of social media and other platforms.
- Reach out to potential candidates by telephone to present our career opportunities.
- Speak with and interview potential candidates for client jobs.
- Contact and speak with candidates who have responded to our job advertisements.
- Any other ad hoc work as required, such as general administration, producing reports, web research and supporting clients.
This is an entry level role and will include specific training as required. Although initially a short term contract, it is likely there will be future opportunities.
To succeed in this role you will need to demonstrate;
- Degree or equivalent education. High level of intellectual capability to understand candidate career histories.
- Exceptional communication capability to interact successfully with candidates on the telephone and in writing.
- Proactive approach to work with good time management .
- Confidence to be involved in telephone conversations with a wide range of candidates.
- Willingness to work hard and spend plenty of time on the telephone taking to prospective candidates and job applicants.
- Ability to use technology proactively, including social media, whether for research or day to day communications.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
The office is in Camberwell, accessible by train and tram and is a relaxed yet professional environment. There is free street parking nearby. We provide fruit, drinks and snacks as well as regular business meetings over lunch/coffee.
In the first instance, please submit your CV to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40785 and we will be in touch with you to progress your application.