Sales Administrator – Specialist Residential Property
Melbourne St. Kilda Road.
Hill Start International Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment company working with quality clients to uncover exceptional career opportunities across Australia.
Our client is a multi-billion-dollar business based overseas. The company’s main business manages residential property development (construction, refurbishment and then property sales). Over the last 30 years, our client has grown to become the market leader in their sector in their home market and have identified Australia as a key growth opportunity for their high-quality services. They have chosen Melbourne as their Australian base. This is a company on the move. The company prides itself on having a corporate culture of integrity, respect and caring for their customers, which is noticeable at every level of the business.
We have been retained exclusively to recruit a Sales Administrator to co-ordinate and provide admin support for sales activity for Victoria. This is a brand-new role reporting to the Sales Support Team Leader based overseas.
Specific duties will involve;
- Provide administration support to the sales team in Melbourne.
- Work with MS Office and a customer database to process customer information and manage documentation for sales and even refurbishment projects.
- Produce reports for management. Ensure information is clear and easy to understand.
- Be the initial contact for customer and internal sales inquiries and direct to the appropriate staff members.
- Administer plans for new sites and send on to relevant team members.
- Book flights and accommodation for sales team members. Manage stationery.
- Occasional travel to project sites to provide admin support and review works in progress.
- Problem solving for the sales team, including basic IT assistance.
This is a very important role for an ambitious, growing business and as such will be a varied and busy role with a genuine “no two days the same”.
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate;
- 6 months year or more of general administration experience, ideally working in a busy team.
- Strong IT skills, especially Microsoft Office and working with databases and customer data.
- Highly enthusiastic, energetic and passionate about achieving goals.
- Exceptional planning and organising skills to perform the job with outstanding efficiency.
- Excellent communication skills, great on the telephone and perfectly happy dealing with clients and internal staff.
- Able to work daily from the Central Melbourne HQ on St. Kilda Road.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
The company is offering a quality remuneration package to attract the best. There will be a basic salary of $52,000 plus super plus bonus up to 10%.
Equally of value is the opportunity to join a business with exceptional growth and career development potential.
In the first instance, please submit your CV and any accompanying information to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40174 and we will be in touch with you to discuss this opportunity in more detail. Confidentiality and discretion assured.