Marketing Manager – Western suburbs. Exceptional career opportunity.
Hill Start International Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment company working with quality clients to uncover exceptional career opportunities across Australia.
Our client is a well-established and expanding company, supplying an extensive range of consumables to the food processing industry in Australia. They pride themselves on having a corporate culture of continuous improvement, which fosters a dynamic team environment and supports a healthy work life balance.
We have been retained to recruit a Marketing Manager to co-ordinate all marketing activity within the business. This is a brand-new role reporting to the senior management team, based in their Melbourne office in the western suburbs. Working with and improving upon current marketing activity, key responsibilities will be to support continued business growth with high quality marketing campaigns across Australia.
This is a key role ensuring the company achieves its corporate goals to support sales growth, build engagement with a diverse client base and communicate brand story through effective marketing campaigns. Consequently, this is a high-profile role and the successful person will be a highly valued team member.
Specific duties will involve:
- Develop and execute the marketing plan in conjunction with senior management.
- Control the marketing budget.
- Manage the company website and social media activity, including regular email marketing campaigns.
- Create blog articles, social media updates, case studies and update the website with ongoing new product offerings.
- Create video content for product showcases, user guides and usage tips aimed at improving the customer experience and driving self-service via the company website.
- Create and develop ongoing promotional material. Printed product brochures and catalogues, monthly flyers and product specials, sales collateral and customer display boards, product technical information and material for exhibitions.
- Manage all marketing suppliers and service providers aiming for quality and value for money.
- Manage and ensure the quality of client sales proposals.
- Manage all advertising and promotional items.
- Marketing research to improve customer communications and develop target markets and customer segmentation.
This is a crucial role for an expanding business and will represent an interesting, challenging and fulfilling opportunity for an ambitious and dynamic marketing specialist. Raising the company profile and creating compelling marketing material with brand alignment will allow the business to achieve its long-term goals, and reinforces the company’s commitment to the highest standards of customer service.
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate:
- Tertiary level education in marketing.
- All round marketing experience covering the full spectrum of marketing activity, including digital/online and traditional communications.
- Excellent organisational skills to manage a varied workload and concurrent projects. The ability to schedule and prioritise accordingly.
- Highly creative copywriting and design capability. Able to produce compelling promotional material, as well as web and ideally video content.
- Excellent IT skills including creative tools, customer databases, web CMS and email marketing software.
- Current knowledge of relevant marketing, privacy and spam compliance.
- Positive, flexible and enthusiastic work attitude with an eye for detail and commitment to achieving best results for the business. Willing to share in team successes.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
The company is offering a quality remuneration package (basic salary, super, and attractive bonus for achievement of targets) to attract a talented and passionate marketing specialist. Equally of value is the challenging, interesting and long-term career opportunity this role represents as part of a dynamic business.
In the first instance, please submit your CV and any accompanying information to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40172 and we will be in touch with you to discuss this opportunity in more detail. Confidentiality and discretion assured.