New Home Sales Consultant – Gippsland
Realise your clients’ dreams, as well as your own.
VIC/NSW supplier of high quality, sustainable residential homes.
100s of leads each and every month from exceptional marketing campaigns.
- Cut the leg work out of your property career and focus on what matters. Understanding your clients and offering them the best solutions to their specific needs.
- Imagine hundreds of pre-qualified buyers coming to you each and every week. Imagine having a range of high quality options to match their specific requirements.
- Imagine a career role where price is not an issue with buyers as they already know the cost of the solution they require and are still interested in learning more.
Hill Start International Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment company working with quality clients to uncover exceptional career opportunities across Australia. Our client is an innovative housing provider servicing several highly profitable niche markets in Victoria and New South Wales.
They offer exceptional client outcomes by delivering new housing projects in good time and to suit a wide range of budgets. More importantly, they create quality, sustainable homes for their clients. This a family business, established for 25 years, yet they are using modern, highly successful marketing techniques, which in turn are delivering phenomenal demand from prospective customers. Due to exceptional demand they are growing very rapidly.
This role will be an integral part of accomplishing their growth potential and the successful person will be a highly valued team member.
Specific duties will involve;
- Take full responsibility for the display homes at Head Office location, maintaining a welcoming and professional environment for customers.
- Positively interact with customers to understand their requirements and recommend best options for them based on their situation and needs.
- Manage all administration and customer documentation, including contract management as well as scheduling appointments with customers to ensure a full and productive diary.
- Follow up with customers to progress their contracts and ensure a positive customer experience.
- Liaise with external and internal specialists, including construction project teams, management and consultants.
This is a crucial role for an expanding business. There are currently many prospective customers waiting for contact, so there already exists a substantial pipeline of business. The deal cycle can be long however, as this is a large scale purchase. However, a very high percentage of interested prospects turn into full paying customers.
This is an exceptional career opportunity for an enthusiastic and professional executive with knowledge or experience of residential property & construction. There is genuine potential for a long and highly rewarding career, both financially and in terms of job satisfaction.
This is a full time, permanent role and the show homes are especially busy on Saturday, so this person will be required to work Tuesday to Saturday every week to maximise the revenue opportunity of weekend customers.
In return you will be offered a generous salary and uncapped commission structure. Consider again the high volume of qualified prospective customers that are generated from marketing every week.
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate;
- A high level of self-motivation, integrity and professionalism.
- Ideally 2 years or more residential housing sales experience. Presenting and selling new homes would be advantageous.
- Ideally some knowledge of baseline new home legal requirements, such as bushfire ratings, energy ratings, planning permit requirements and design expertise, to helpfully discuss all necessary requirements with customers.
- Full eligibility to work in Australia.
This client is based in Gippsland at their head office location. The company is offering a superior remuneration package, which will include salary, uncapped commission, super and use of mobile phone and laptop. In the first instance, please submit your CV and any accompanying information to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH401656 and we will be in touch with you to discuss this opportunity in more detail.