Web and E-Commerce Systems Manager – WordPress and Magento
Hill Start International Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment company working with quality clients to uncover exceptional career opportunities across Australia.
Our client provides key products and services to a highly profitable vertical market in Australia.
Historically they have outsourced their website management, however following the recent completion of phase 1 of the merger of three websites into one, large scale corporate, e-commerce and client portal site, they have decided to bring all round responsibility for the management of every aspect of the website in-house.
Consequently, we have been retained to recruit a talented web management and e-commerce specialist with good experience of WordPress and Magento to manage our client’s corporate website. There is currently a high volume of low value transactions running through the site and the client requires someone to ensure security and stability of the site as the business continues to expand. The site also maintains client login details and 2 complex client portals, where customers can view purchase history, project details and interact with sales, technical and customer service teams.
Specific duties will involve;
- Ensure flawless operation of the corporate website through a period of sustained business growth.
- Ensure stability and security of WordPress platform and Magento.
- Identify and implement areas for improvement on the website.
- Interact with Senior Management and internal teams to understand website requirements and recommend potential improvements.
- Offer training or guidance internally where necessary.
This will be a superb opportunity to fully utilise all of your experience of WordPress and Magento website management within a corporate environment.
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate;
- Excellent knowledge and experience of managing a complex, commercial, transactional WordPress website.
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress and Magento.
- First class analytical and communication skills, to identify potential problems and opportunities within the website and to subsequently communicate those to the management team.
- Knowledge of PHP, HTML and CSS.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
This client is located south west of Melbourne and the role will be based at their new corporate HQ.
The company is offering a superior remuneration package to attract the best, to be negotiated based on experience, capabilities and potential for the future. We are looking at a salary of around $75,000 to $90,000 plus super and benefits, but will be flexible for the right person. Equally of value is the long term career development opportunity this role represents.
In the first instance, please submit your CV and any accompanying information to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40131 and we will be in touch with you to discuss this opportunity in more detail.