Construction Project Manager – National Commercial Projects
Our client is a commercial fit out and construction specialist servicing a highly profitable vertical market in Australia. They have both large national clients with multiple nationwide projects and numerous smaller clients with individual requirements.
They offer exceptional client outcomes by delivering projects on time and to budget, which is all the more impressive as clients can have specific and challenging requirements and have high expectations for flawless project delivery. More importantly, they create unique commercial spaces for their clients, thanks to a talented internal team offering an end to end service. Thanks to many years experience they understand their clients and provide unique solutions to ensure that their clients stand out in their marketplace also.
This role will be an integral part of accomplishing their strategic growth plan and the successful person will be a highly valued team member.
Specific duties will involve;
• Effectively manage client projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and to budget.
• Plan and ensure exceptional outcomes for clients across multiple concurrent projects nationwide.
• Plan construction budgets and deliver effective cost control across projects.
• Effectively manage all trades and services contractors/personnel.
This is a crucial role for an expanding business. Superior delivery of projects for clients results in increased revenue opportunities and ensures the company’s commitment to the highest standards of customer service. This person will become a key member of an experienced and passionate team and offers long-term career development.
To succeed in this role you will need to demonstrate;
• Construction project management experience, ideally across a wide range of commercial projects. • Retail, office, education of healthcare experience will be highly regarded.
• Enthusiastic, professional and committed to a quality customer experience.
• Expert negotiator and problem-solver, focused on results with impeccable site management.
• Comfortable with occasional nationwide travel.
• Eligibility to work within Australia.
This company is based west of Melbourne and while many of the projects are in Melbourne and wider Victoria but there will be some travel to client locations across Australia.
The company is offering a superior remuneration package, which will include salary, super and car in line with experience and expectations.
In the first instance, please submit your CV and any accompanying information to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40128 and we will be in touch with you to discuss this opportunity in more detail.