- Use the skills gained in your degree and your interest in business generally to work on interesting projects with a broad range of clients.
- If you REALLY want to learn about business in 2014 this role will offer unique exposure to diverse, entrepreneurial and leading-edge businesses today.
- Initial and ongoing training with genuine commitment to career and personal development.
Hill Start International Pty Ltd currently works with business clients across 2 business units, executive recruitment and outsourced sales and marketing.
This role is to work in the outsourced sales and marketing business and will involve working with clients (usually small to medium sized companies across a wide range of industry sectors) to achieve the desired results for sales and marketing campaigns. As an example of a current project, a client requested a week of telephone appointment setting for the CEO, which in turn led to a strategic business report and the preparation and execution of a nationwide PR campaign.
Due to a massive increase in work load, there is a need for an enthusiastic and hard working person to join the company at this exciting phase of expansion.
Specific duties will involve;
- Liaising with clients. Understanding client requirements.
- Prepare client project proposals. Attend meetings with clients to present solutions.
- Undertaking general telephone contact with client’s customers.
- Prepare and execute diverse marketing plans.
- Assist in the production of corporate strategy reports for clients.
- From time to time assist the executive recruitment division with client liaison, research and marketing work.
- Any other ad hoc work as required, such as general administration, web research and supporting clients.
This is an entry level role, including full and ongoing training for a business which has exceptional potential. Not only will this role be interesting, varied and challenging in the short term, but it will offer superb development potential for the future. It is expected that the successful person will attend conferences and undertake formal/informal learning as an ongoing part of the role.
To succeed in this role you will need to demonstrate;
- Degree or equivalent education.
- Enthusiasm and drive to succeed.
- Ability to understand client requirements with time management to ensure projects are completed as planned.
- Confidence to be involved in face to face business meetings with senior level executives.
- A desire to take early responsibility for projects and managing client relationships.
- Willingness to work hard and spend plenty of time on the telephone talking to customers.
- Ability to use technology proactively, whether for research or day to day communications.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
You will be working with the Director to ensure client goals are achieved. The office is in Camberwell and is serviced by tram and train as well as having free parking. As part of an all-round reward package, you will be provided with current business tools to work effectively, such as laptop/MS Surface Pro with second monitor, mobile phone and Myki for business meetings.
In the first instance, please submit your CV to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill (quoting reference JH 40095) who will be in touch with you to progress your application.